Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 32 Cuteness Increasing

Day 32 Cuteness Increasing
I'm not sure it's possible even for Tai and Chi to get any cuter. They have cute little faces and bodies, but their personalities are adorable too. They are so well behaved. Rambunctious at time, but manageable. 
Chi is nearly done with her medicine. She's taking them so well, Jan had the brilliant idea of giving a dropper of water to Tai the same way for a few days, so she learns at an early age to medicine this well. She will at least be familiar with the action if not the flavor later on down the line in case she ever has to take medicines orally. I think that is a great idea. I also think it might not be a bad idea to put in a liquid vitamin supplement to get used to taking something that has a taste to it. How many cats and kittens later are these old cat moms learning new tricks? 
Both kittens carry on the practice of running full tilt across the keyboard. The good news is that they do stop doing that eventually. Anjolie and Bootsy did and after inserting only one major error into the text of my first poetry anthology. I caught it early on, but not before a few copies got into circulation. I figure those few ought to be worth something, particularly once Bootsy publishes his own memoirs. He's the one who did that race across the keyboard. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he'd done. I wrongly concluded that he had somehow missed any important keys. NOT! He'd hit the enter key and separated a line of poetry in a rather odd place. 
Chi ran across a note I'd written to a good friend of mine in a Facebook message. This is what she managed to type in a split second cross-keyboard jaunt:
=]======================]]
Smart Chi!
The grrlz take turns accompanying me on my litter box cleaning rounds. This is a good practice because it reminds them every day where all the boxes are in this rather large (to them) house with lots of kitty bathrooms. Very smart kittens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment