Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day Seven--Week One Ending

 Day Seven--Week One Ending

My morning started with Tai jumping up on the bed and bounding up my chest to greet me and wake me. She thought it was time to get up. Never mind it wasn't even 5 am yet. Her mother had awakened early and had already fed them, so Tai must have thought it was time for fun and games. Apparently I was her playmate of choice today. After a few minutes of adorable cuddles, I finally acquiesced and got out of bed.

All the kitties are getting along just fine. Beebee spends more of her time outside. That helps the household get along better. The kittens continue to be cuddly and charming. Even Li'l came out more today. The swelling has gone done, so he's feeling better. I suspect he'll start interacting more with the adorable twins. 

There was an accident in the afternoon that shook everyone up for a little while. Chi got wounded today when she accidentally got her paw shut in the door trying to escape to the outside world. I sat on the couch with her for an hour, sending her healing light. After a nap and some healing time, she was limping a little less. As the day went on, she did more with less limping. If she's still limping in the morning, she'll have to go to the vet to be checked. I'm glad though that she was clearly doing better in the evening. 

Li'l actually hung out all evening in the kitchen, playing on the floor, so I know he's getting more comfortable and must be feeling better in general. The kittens are doing well sleeping through the night for the most part. I really hope tomorrow is uneventful. I like those days better. I want the babies to be safe. I'd rather report only when something funny happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment